- When Stella is hungry, she'll explain that her tummy "says he wants some good. He says he needs a banana"
- Went to the children's museum with the wilkey's. Our little boys ran and climbed and jumped like crazy.
- Cam found out about another young and dear friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer. None of these things are happening to us directly, but it is still a heavy thing to know that people you love so much are suffering.
- Stella has started calling Charlie "chal" short for "chalie"
- While taking mop from the cleaning closet, Stella announced, "you can count on me mom! And Charlie can caount on me too. And dad can count on me."
- Stella made up a little song she sings non-stop in the tub. It goes, "scrubby dubby doo, scrubby dubby doo" but she says cubby because she never says the s at the beginning of words. She can't resist this song. She was crying and I started singing "scrubby.." And she joined in against her will and through her tears. Haha.
- Charlie decided he was going to have a sleepover at nana's. He packed a suitcase and kept saying, "tomorrow's the big day. It's the day I leave the house. I'm gonna miss you mom, really I will. I'm going to be gone for two days on an alone vacation"
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
June 8-14th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment