- Charlie has been dying to have a fire at my parents'. He said,"bapoo, can we have a fire tomorrow night?" My dad said, "I don't know, Charlie" to which Charlie replied, "back when I was young my mom would tell me, you have to make a choice. So make a choice, Bapoo."
- Today Charlie spread a superman blanket out on the floor and said, "I am the guy who helps people feel the superman spirit"
- Charlie said the closing prayer in his primary class. His teacher told me that part of the prayer was "and please bless the pioneers to reach their destination." When the prayer was over, one of the little boys looked at the teacher and asked "well, did they get there?"
- On the way in to church Charlie said "my teacher is so competitive" he never forgets words he's heard, but doesn't always know how to use them :)
- We just walked out of the grocery store and Charlie said "wow! It's raining cats and dogs! That's from Barbie. Her bestie midge says it"
- Charlie said a prayer for cam on the way to the airport. He said,"please bless daddy that he will be safe and go on the airplane and not get in any arguments and that he won't fall into a whales mouth and get bited
- Charlie has been big on offering threats these days. The funny thing is that they are always in the very distant future. Like, I'm gonna hit you...in two days. If you don't stop, I'm gonna bite your bum next week. It is terrible and funny
- In the desert they call it the bandit. In the city they call it a bad guy. Charlie
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
June 15-21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment