- When you are a parent and you have sleeping children, the 4th of July is the worst holiday ever.
- Charlie walked up to grandpa and said,"you're bald as a bird"
- Cam said that our spinach was gross and that it smelled like rotten grass. Stella looked at cam and responded, "did you know, uncle mark likes to eat grass" (only funny if you know mr. Health food nut extraordinaire) when we told mark this, he offered that it was grass juice. Haha. She doesn't miss a thing.
- Conversation in our house this morning Stella: Charlie do you love boy stuff? Charlie:yes. Stella: you love boy stuff and I love girl stuff. Charlie: I know you do!
- At 4:15am Charlie: mom, can I ask you a little favor? Would ya mind if I turned on a show? Me: son, it's the middle of the night. Charlie: MOOOOOMMMMM, it's just a little favor! Then I gave in-of course i did! It was 4:30 am! And he sang his way through the wild Kratts theme song, requested "bread with eleven scoops of honey" and laughed at all the jokes. Thank heavens he slept in today!
- Charlie's been storytelling lately. A lot of the stories end in "and that's how he didn't die" or "and then he died and was just a pile of bones...that's pretty sad huh mom?"
- The kids were getting ready for swimming lessons and I overheard Charlie say, "oh you look so adorable." Then Stella handed charlie his swimsuit and he said, "thanks Stella! You're da best!" Stella smiled and replied, "you're welcome, my favorite boy!" Then they hugged and Stella exclaimed "it is great to be in our family again!"
- During church, the kids decided to use their felt shapes to build a train. Stella picked up the hymnbook, and said, "please help us to build the big train" then she smiled patted the hymnbook and went to build the train.
- Charlie got hurt and Stella ran to him, repeating "you're hokay son. You are going to be hokay" and it's awesome that she calls him son and can't say ok
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
July 4-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's one of my favorite things to read what funny/cute things your kids say :) :) Miss you Whit!
ReplyDelete