Sunday, November 11, 2012

1. I am constantly surprised: I find matchbox cars in my shoes, my kitchen chairs are tied up to the cabinets and every book from the book shelf is on the floor.
2. I am always learning:
3. I can make everything better just by being their mommy
4. My kids think I'm cool. And they think I'm funny. They don't hate my dancing. Charlie is not, however, a huge fan of my singing voice.
5. I am always laughing: I have the
6. I get to share parenthood with somebody else who adores my children as much as I do. There are so many perfect moments when our little ones do something funny or sweet and we share a look of "man, we are so blessed" or "can you even handle how cute our kiddos are?"
7. I do well in a crises: and life with children is a steady stream of crises.

No comments:

Post a Comment