Today Charlie threw up in the church parking lot on our way into church. I am just shallow enough to be very disappointed because the fam looked so cute today. Charlie was devastated about missing nursery. He had been complaining that his stomach hurt and hadn't eaten much. I felt like a junky mom for even attempting to take him to church. It's not that we didn't believe him about the stomachache, but in all fairness, he told us that it was "all Spiderman's idea to tie me up" on our way out the door.
Hopefully the little sweetie is on the mend. This evening, he announced that he "just wanted some hair right next to him". So I got to impart comfort by lying next to him on the bed while he played with my hair and watched all the "junior" shows.
On an unrelated note, he made a request for some "detective stuff" this afternoon.
And on one more unrelated note, he was playing in the living room, when he said to himself, "I sure do gotta go poop!" Ah, the joys.
ha ha! "all Spiderman's idea?" and "Hair" right next to him!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the comments they make at this age - but the hair one is probably one of my favorites I've ever heard!