In the car the other day Charlie was watching an airplane, then he yelled, "Hey guys! Do you see that airplane poop? See? It comed out of the airplane!" I looked up and sure enough there was the contrail from an airplane (yeah. I looked up that vocabulary word...and I learned all about it. Blogging about your kids really does make you smarter)
"Hey Dad, do you have a sunburn?" No bud I don't. " Is it a Chinese sunburn? Or a regular sunburn?"
"I tried to make babies, and I can't make babies...or butter"
(When Cam tried to lay down by him this morning) "Turn around Missy"
"Hurry the crap up mom. You got a portant job to do."
(after receiving his summer buzz cut) "I wook awesome"
"Nana bite my fingers and my fums (thumbs). It make me cry wike this, 'wah' and then I have a time-out" (Don't worry, I followed up on this one and I'm pretty confident it came right out of nowhere. My mom doesn't have a history of finger biting)
"Mom, tell me bout my birday. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Pwease? I ride a train? Have piata?"
"Hey guys! Wook! There are some mighty machines building the road!"
I made a daddy poop. Daddy poop is my favorite poop in the whole world. (we have no idea what "daddy poop" is or how he coined that term)
In other news:
Charlie's been saying "sure" a lot. As in, "I sure do wove wettuce (love lettuce-which is actually untrue. but he says it anyway) or "She sure do want to come in"
He's calling everyone his cousin.
He loves this terrible farm song cd we have, but yells at me when I try to sing any of the songs.
He pretends to be a t-rex in nursery.
He just got some "wight shoes" that light up when he stomps and he adores them.
Instead of standing with his hands on his hips, he puts them on his lower back and it looks so funny.
He still thinks that everyone lives to watch him "Bieber dance".
He loves the song, "Somebody that I used to know" and calls it his "favorite song"
He loves to watch Strawberry Shortcake and also likes to put the bumbo on his head and yell "I am Iron Man". He also thinks his nursery teacher is a punching bag...working on that.
I'm curious what "daddy poop" is now... You should follow up on that. I can't get over how funny that kid is. A true original. I love that you post stuff like this. He will appreciate it when he gets older. Whit, I sure do miss you!
ReplyDelete