Hey look at this Mac and cheese Charlie. Oh, it's beautiful!
Waking up: good morning Charlie, how are you? I am afraid of bugs and heights
This morning we were laying together. He put his hand out on the bed and said "hold my hand". I grabbed his hand and he smiled and said, "Now we are the same. We are together."
He ruined the moment a few minutes later when he smacked me on the forehead and yelled, "WAKE UP!"
Waking up: good morning Charlie, how are you? I am afraid of bugs and heights
This morning we were laying together. He put his hand out on the bed and said "hold my hand". I grabbed his hand and he smiled and said, "Now we are the same. We are together."
He ruined the moment a few minutes later when he smacked me on the forehead and yelled, "WAKE UP!"
No comments:
Post a Comment