Saturday, July 7, 2012

phrases from tv which are part of Charlie's vocab

Me: Charlie, don't dump out all your books.
Charlie: Sorry. (shoulders slump) Sorry about your dad (from Rescue Heroes. He announced this with one fist in the air) 

During Sacrament Meeting
Me: Charlie can you see how quiet and reverent all these people are being? They are thinking about how much they love Jesus.
Charlie: I love family days (from Bedtime from Frances)

While Playing
Me: Hey Bud, how are you doing?
Charlie: Terrible. Nobody around here likes paper airplanes as much as I do (sits down and drops his head into his hands. Quote courtesy of Norman Price on Fireman Sam)

Whenever he gets frustrated
"it's no use"

When Nana helped him up
Charlie: "You saved my life!" followed by a humongous hug

not from a movie
Charlie: I'm really sad.
Hayley: sad about what?
Charlie: Sad about lot's of things. Sad about everything. crocodiles, alligators...everything

 "I gotta fink like a scientist" (Curious George)

No idea where this is from, but he pretends to fall, then yells, "I need a hand!" and he will not get up until he gets a hand. Not two hands. Just a hand. Also, if he requests someone specific to give him a hand, he goes dead weight until that person arrives to give him a hand. Nobody else can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, he is HILARIOUS!!! I hope my kid turns out to be this funny.

    ReplyDelete