Sunday, April 3, 2011

pictures from the last while. i have felt like junk-what can i say?

I have been feeling the long lasting effects of morning sickness and exhaustion (yes it's true. still feeling junky at 19 weeks), and therefore have hardly taken any pictures and definitely haven't posted the ones I've taken. Here is my first attempt to catch up:
Here he is feeding his "amal" animal. It's amazing what he comes up with on his own.
 Reading in the buff
 Enjoying the spring weather with dad
 Please note the boots that are worn every.single.day. inside and out
 resting on the cat
 New cheesy smile
 So here's the thing. In October, everyone I know posted pictures of their cute babies all dressed up for Halloween...but, I am one boring mama and I took the "he doesn't know it's Halloween + it's freezing + I hate dressing up and I can't go to a party and the bum who just came for the food" approach and never dressed the child up. But this morning, the two of us were up early and it occurred to me that someday when Charlie asks where the Halloween pictures are, I should have something to show him. Never mind the fact that it's 6 months late and the costumes are too small. That just makes them funnier. 
Charlie thinks the chair is the best place to pose for a picture


 This costume was Cam's when he was little. Please excuse the wreckage that is his room. I'm pregnant.

 Here's the little man chatting on the phone with Hayley and Nana

 Toilet brush in the background? You betcha. It's better than the cucumber we found in the heat vent today...twice!

 Nothing. Including this nasty April snow deters Charlie from going outside. He puts on his boots or his "eshoes" and begs to go out. He tries to open the door, grunts a lot, then says, "I cint (can't)" He also says this about everything all the sudden. We need to work on the PMA, but it is oh-so-funny when he says it. 
Charlie always suckers his auntie Hayley into going outside. She falls for it every time.
Also, I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but this guy has been burping on command for like 8 months and it is getting out of control. He can summon it in the blink of an eye. He takes one large breath, then can burp out about 12 consecutive burps. Impressive-if you're a fourth grade boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay pictures! He is getting so big! I can't even believe it! I love the Halloween pictures the best. You're right, way funnier to dress up in small costumes in April. Who does that?! :)

    ReplyDelete