Tuesday, April 12, 2011

let there be ribbons and ruffles!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and discovered almost immediately that we are having a little girl!
We are of course thrilled beyond belief and a little shocked too...we both expected a boy
She's gotten much cuter since her last photo-op and we are oh-so-excited for her arrival.
Her name will be Stella Grace
When Charlie says it, it sounds a lot like BLEH
We'll keep working on it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to see Stella Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Girls are really fun to get all dolled up. I think I've spent a lot more on clothes with Chamae than I did with Donovan. Everything is just so cute, I can't help it. I have even become a little crafty. I love making bows and flowers for her non existent hair.

    ReplyDelete