Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love


 Love these pictures from my Grandma and Grandpa's house this summer. The first pictures is one of my favorite ever. I think it's because Charlie looks so adorable, and it is a place where I have so many many good memories. Look at that garden! Not a rock in sight. One of Grandma and Grandpa's pastimes is gathering rocks and loading them in buckets, in the hot sun. They do it every year too, so it's hard to imagine where the rocks are coming from!

 Always working on that hose







 This is what my Grandpa looks like all summer long! The little hoe he is holding used to be a big long garden hoe, now it's down to the size of a little hand tool, and he's still using it! This thing is literally whittled down to nothing.

3 comments:

  1. I love love all these pictures.There are even so many fun memories for ME from running around that yard. Love it. P.S. Charlie is turning into a little boy! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Aunt Elaine and Uncle Jack in a VERY long time! I always loved that they had a 'farm' in the middle of town!

    ReplyDelete