Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cleaning off the Memory Card

A few things I've failed to blog about. There are more, but my memory card has been full, so I don't take pictures, therefore I don't blog. Let's be honest here, the pictures of Charlie are what makes this blog possible.

At the end of September Cam turned 27. The pumpkin pie pictured below was delivered by my family because 
A) Cam likes it 
B) I was a bum and did nothing for Cam's birthday-let's call it frugal instead of being a party pooper 
C) Their home teacher delivered it to them because he never made it to teach during September
D) All of the above
D is the correct answer
Here is a picture of Charlie with long long long hair. The haircut thing hasn't gone so well for us in the past and I just wasn't quite ready to relive it. 
Charlie's giving the "all done" sign. Notice he has wiggled his way out of the seatbelt and managed to turn around. Bless my little heart for ever taking him shopping.
playing with the pans:
Playing in the pans
Cam's mom came to visit and bought Charlie a Diego balloon. He loved it and kissed it often!

This is how much he loved it
Finally we got around to a haircut (somewhat uneven, but a haircut nonetheless). We also got around to getting Charlie a new car seat. He loves it. And I love it. It had the highest safety ratings on consumer reports. And you know what I always say! Safety first! 
Charlie just sat in it in the living room...loving life

Today Charlie spent some "artistic" time painting with pudding
Then he decided to bag finger painting and just eat


No comments:

Post a Comment