Charlie and I go walking with Shaylee and Baby Brooklyn most mornings. On this particular morning, Charlie had gone to bed late and woken up at the crack of dawn, as he is so prone to do. Whenever we walk he hangs out the side of his stroller, not missing a thing. I saw his little arm hanging out of the stroller and thought he was just as alert as ever. However, when I stopped to check on him near the end of the walk, I saw this magnificent sight:
I am laughing my head off just looking at these. It was so funny because he is the nosiest kid on the planet. He refuses to sleep when he thinks he might miss something, which is pretty frequent. I love how he conked out so hard. You can see the toy keys still in hand, finger on the button ready to start the car. He never even flinched when I pulled his head back. And yes, his mouth was open and resting on his tray. You can see the lines on his cheeks and the drool. He is amazing.
Oh my goodness, I'm totally laughing my head off. That is so cute, those pictures are hilarious.
ReplyDeleteBaby Charlie is so cute! I like how he didn't wake up when you held his head back to take that picture. Kids are so funny.
ReplyDeleteThis was such a hilarious morning. I'm so glad you got a picture of it!
ReplyDelete