Today is sweet Charlie's first birthday! Hooray! This morning he opened his presents from Grandpa and Grandpa King. They were all dinosaur presents and he loved them...sorta. There is a wonderful Rex (from Toy story) flashlight, that roars when you squeeze his tail, then opens his mouth for the light to shine out. It scared Charlie to death. He accidentally squeezed the tail, Rex roared and he threw him and crawled away as fast as he could. We are bad parents, because we just laughed our heads off.
The best part is that after Rex roars, he asks, "did I scare you?" and the answer is yes! I'm sure he will love him soon.
These are not great pics, but we'll do better tomorrow. He was grumpy today, but a good sport through my very long lunch with my wonderful Spain friends.
Happy Birthday Charlie... I can't believe that he is one
ReplyDelete