Saturday, January 2, 2010

Inspired

I have been inspired by my friend Megan and I am going to make my blog private. If you would love to be able to continue looking at pictures of the cutest baby ever...and hearing about our ultra exciting lives, please leave a comment with your email address (or give it to me on facebook or in an email). You can even do it if we are not blog friends (I say this because I am admittedly quite a blog stalker-so I won't judge anyone else for it). Hurry quick!

10 comments:

  1. Me! Me! Choose me! mayday185@gmail.com

    Such a cute family, Whitney! :) I love seeing the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to still be able to see your blog! shandirae14@hotmail.com

    Lets get together... =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog and catching up on Charlie! He's so cute - I love the photo shoot pics!
    crystalchowarth(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do tell me what your friend said to make you want to go private. I've been debating it for a while now. malloryhanna@gmail.com... keep me posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha... sign me up!

    ourlittlescholars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. karlee_04@hotmail.com
    I need to go private... so much work :)
    it was good talking to you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I found your blog from facebook! I guess I'd be under the blog stalker category, haha. Your little boy is SO cute!! I still remember in our drama class when you were pregnant - oh what a fun class. I'd LOVE to see more pics of your cute little guy!

    hmeldrum1205@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete