Thursday, January 21, 2010

Could they make this any more difficult if they tried?

Yes this is a post dedicated to complaining, but honestly I know there are some intelligent people working for google. I feel like they have gone out of their way to make uploading and moving pictures around completely impossible. I feel like I am going to scream. I want to give up on pictures, but who wants to read a blog without any pictures? I will allow google to have all the blame for my lack of blogging for the past month.

I quit blogging until the situation improves. 

3 comments:

  1. How come you are using google to upload your pictures onto the blog? That seems harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... I think I know what is wrong.. it was happening to me too and I finally figured it out! When you try to post a picture does is show the text and not picture!??! If so, I'm your girl and I am here to save the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is part of google, so I figure in their giant tech company, there should be someone who can make uploading and moving pictures a little more efficient.
    Meg-it's much more lame than that. I just can't move my pictures around and I'm grumpy that I have to upload them one by one. Ridiculous-I know

    ReplyDelete