Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Better late than never...

Note to self, it's much harder to move pictures around using the laptop. Here are a few pictures of the past month or so.

Christmas:
We had a completely wonderful Christmas. It was very relaxing and we had a blast with my family. Christmas was very fun with a baby-not because Charlie had any clue what was going on, but just because life with a baby is so stinking wonderful. Then to top it all off Cam's mom and sister surprised us with a visit and spent a couple days loving Charlie up!
This is the only picture I managed to get of us during the whole Christmas holiday! Charlie's tummy looks so fat!
My sisters:


A few weeks before Christmas we all got sick. Despite feeling terrible, Charlie discovered jumping and didn't want to do anything else. Cam and I were too weak to hold on to such a wiggly man, so I bought the blessed jumparoo. It has been worth its weight in gold. And then some. Charlie has loved it and looks so cute jumping like crazy, but it wears him out as you can see...



Here are some cute pictures that were on my camera. They are all a bit old, but still too cute not to share




Check out those rolls!


He stopped sucking his thumb temporarily while he was sick, but has since rediscovered it!



I've been doing lots of organizing lately-at home and at my mom's. Hayley came to help me organize my closet. We worked to to point of exhaustion. Hay and Charlie couldn't even keep their eyes open.

Charlie watching his Daddy eat. He watches everything Cam does! This was way back when we could keep him in the Bumbo. He can't stand it now and wants to be on the move!



I have so many pictures of charlie sleeping. I love how he sleeps with his bum in the air. He usually crosses his ankles and tucks his little hands under his tummy.
Note: I have done everything possible to SIDS proof his crib and room (notice no bumper pads or blankets and you can't see it but there is also a fan present.) and of course I have always put him to sleep on his back-he just won't stay there anymore.


And last but certainly not least, my brothers have been training Charlie in the art of driving the girls crazy with nerf guns. Thank you for getting him started early.

No comments:

Post a Comment