Here is a picture of my favorite friends from my study abroad in Espana. Such good memories. It feels like a million years ago that we were getting chubby together on olive oil and bueno bars. It was wonderful to get together with them and I am so excited about the creation of our new book club!
Charlie has a new love for faces. He is always tugging at our mouths and noses. It is so endearing and amazing to watch him grow and learn.
Here is the long anticipated introduction to rice cereal. He thinks he likes it...
No, definitely not, but he still put away the whole tablespoon of it!
Thanks for toughing it out and working through the blogging difficulties. I'm so happy to see all/any pictures of your adorable family and I love the comments you write that bring them to life. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me an invite. You family is super cute. I love the pictures of your sweet boy.
ReplyDelete