To quote the very eloquent Cat Deeley, "I mean, seriously" how cute is he?
My friend Alexis has a very talented sister who took some pictures of cute little Charlie. He laughed like crazy at her little boy, spit up like nobody's business and never closed his mouth. But that's about par for the course. I think I have looked at these pictures at least 100 times. I love being his mommy and getting to see this sweet face all day long (and as of late about once every night as well. Waking up in the night is not a great development, but I love him so much I don't even mind!)
coming soon: pictures of Charlie Boy in his jumparoo, sleeping with his bum in the air and probably some other awesome updates.








I love the picture of you with Charlie.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable, I love his hair!
ReplyDelete