A few pictures of my handsome boy. I'll add more later, but I'm just too stinking tired right now. They are all on my facebook for those of you who can't wait! Oh man he's cute
I hope you don't mind, Shandi told me how to find your blog. Your little boy is so adorable! Jessica and I went to lunch with Shandi while I was in town a couple of weeks ago and I asked her about you because I haven't heard or seen anything...I don't get much news out here. It's good to see that you are doing well, you have a beautiful family!!
I love them! WAY SUPER CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures Whit. He's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind, Shandi told me how to find your blog. Your little boy is so adorable! Jessica and I went to lunch with Shandi while I was in town a couple of weeks ago and I asked her about you because I haven't heard or seen anything...I don't get much news out here. It's good to see that you are doing well, you have a beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete