Wednesday, November 25, 2009

There may be something cuter...

But if there is, I haven't seen it!

Charlie has learned to roll over. He's still working on tummy to back, but he's a rock star at rolling back to front (both directions!). He is a whirling dirvish in bed. He rolls and scoots all over the place. This means that I put him in bed like this:

Then find him like this:

or this:


Or various other crazy positions. He tends to get stuck on his tummy and then cries. However, it is physically impossible to keep him on his back-and heaven knows I have tried. I am so paranoid. Also, despite my best attempts at the binky, he has recently discovered how nicely his thumb fits in his mouth. Sometimes he sucks on both at the same time. Very funny

In other news...
My brother Nick (aka the angel child for the past two years) has returned from his mission to Russia. It was so fun to see him and super fun to introduce him to Charlie. Uncle Nicky brought Charlie an awesome present







Meeting for the first time-cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment