Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two months!

Charlie had his two month check up. He is a whopping 12 pounds 11 ounces and 24 inches and growing splendidly. He also had his shots (I only had them give him 2 instead of the usual 4. not so much all at once for that little body). We both hated it.

2 comments:

  1. Our two month appointment is next week and I am so not looking forward to shots!! Charlie is the cutest baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney! I love your blog! It's so fun to see pictures of your little Charlie - he is SO cute! I wish I was still living up there so we could get together with our boys! Matthew had his 2 month check up last week and he's very similar to Charlie, 12 lbs. 7 oz. 24 1/2 inches. The shots were the worst thing! I wanted to cry! By the way, Charlie has adorable hair and you always have him in the cutest outfits! Love it!

    ReplyDelete