Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cell phone pictures are always the best

I would be lost without my cell phone. Lucky for me it is nearly always handy and captures moments like these:Discovery of the tongue-2 weeks This is what I wake up to in the morning. Lucky me!Sleeping on dad. This is the view from above

Eat your hearts out ladies. Posing for photos already! I promise he did this all on his own! 7 weeks
This is a changing table picture. He loves having his diaper changed and is almost always this happy at changing time!
Getting ready to go to the fair! 7 1/2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. DARLING! What a great poser! You are a very lucky girl to wake up to him every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...you guys are too cute. Nick wanted to check up on Cam and see how his shoulder is doing. He says to hurry up and get better so we can go rock climbing before it snows!

    ReplyDelete