Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Progression of the Pregancy

This is mostly just so I have the progression documented somewhere-it's backwards so you have to go to the bottom and read up cause don't want to switch the order!

Not a good angle, but when the baby dropped I suddenly looked like a blimp. Cam calls this picture James and the Giant Pea




I used to think I was so huge-ha!

Finally starting to feel a bit better and get a bit bigger!

Christmas-throwing up in the driveway and feeling sick all the time.


Thanksgiving-still feeling skinny and great.
My mom finds out she'll be a grandma!

I'm giddy in this picture and Cam can't stop crying because he's so happy-really.


My siblings-looking little surprised!

Telling our families-Cam's sister Jess and Dad



Here are the 5 pregnancy tests it took to prove to Cam that this was for real!


4 comments:

  1. WHITNEY! oh my gosh!! I can't believe your baby's almost here!!! Check out our blog for some exciting news! :) Good luck w/ the delivery and I'll look forward to seeing your baby and YOUUUUU soon! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. We are excited and anxiously waiting for the arrival of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for blogs!!! Now I can finally blog stalk you!!!!! I can't wait for that little guy of yours to come!! Harrison can't wait for a little friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats, Whitney! I'm so excited for you two! So much can happen in just a few years, eh? I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see the pictures of your little one.

    ReplyDelete