Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two days from the due date, but so far from a baby...

I went to the doctor yesterday and he actually laughed when he checked me because I am not even close to being dilated. It looks like more waiting. The good news is that if baby doesn't decide to come on his own, the doctor will start me a week from tomorrow. That sounds so far away. I am swelling like Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. (Yes I did check my facts on wikipedia and she is indeed the girl who chews the gum and starts expanding so that before you know it she's a giant ball and has to be rolled away. I am also a champion gum chewer)

1 comment:

  1. HaHaHa! Good description. I know I felt like Violet. I was so excited to be able to touch my toes again!

    ReplyDelete