Saturday, July 18, 2009

A light at the end of the tunnel

I have finally been scheduled for an induction next Thursday morning, July 23. We are so antsy for this guy to arrive. I wish he would come before that, but according to the non-stress tests that I now have twice a week, he is happy as a clam in there and has no intention of coming out. The only plus to the non-stress test is that I get to see him! Last time I could see his little hands grabbing onto his feet. Very cute and good to know that he has both hands and feet!
So now we just wait. Even more

3 comments:

  1. oh your crack me up... also yeah for inductions!!! I am so very happy to hear that your little guy is almost here! July 23rd... what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man. You look great!!!! It's going to be so fun to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see him I know he will be way cute!!! I hope all goes well this week!

    ReplyDelete