Our sweet baby boy Charlie was born Thursday July 23 at 10:42am. He was 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. He is completely perfect and healthy. We couldn't be happier and there's never been a boy who is more loved. I had a c section so we're still in recovery mode, but doing so well. We are obviously ridiculously happy.
Oh Whitney! He is absolutely darling, cute, amazing, perfect, handsome..and every other perfect word. He has so much hair! TOO CUTE!! I need to meet this boy. Are you still at the hospital? home? Did you know you were going to have a C section or was that a spur of the moment thing? I'm glad everything went well. You look gorgeous! You are a MOM! Wow, my little friend Whit a mom! Charlie is WONDERFUL! I love the name. oh yeah..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I have been waiting oh so patiently for this post!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! I am so happy! CONGRATS!!!! Isn't holding that little bundle the best thing ever! I hope you are doing well!!! He is beautiful!! I love all that hair... he even has dark eyebrows... I could cry! What a wonderful thing!
Whit- Little Charlie is darling! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. Congratulations! I only wish the next 9 weeks would fly by! Take it easy and enjoy those newborn moments- they are certainly priceless.
Oh Whitney! He is absolutely darling, cute, amazing, perfect, handsome..and every other perfect word. He has so much hair! TOO CUTE!! I need to meet this boy. Are you still at the hospital? home? Did you know you were going to have a C section or was that a spur of the moment thing? I'm glad everything went well. You look gorgeous! You are a MOM! Wow, my little friend Whit a mom! Charlie is WONDERFUL! I love the name. oh yeah..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI teared up looking at the pics, I am so thrilled for you guys!! He's a big boy! I'm so happy to hear he is healthy and perfect! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting oh so patiently for this post!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! I am so happy! CONGRATS!!!! Isn't holding that little bundle the best thing ever! I hope you are doing well!!! He is beautiful!! I love all that hair... he even has dark eyebrows... I could cry! What a wonderful thing!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYY!!! What a cute boy! I am so excited for you two. I hope that you recover quickly from the C-section. Much love and congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhit- Little Charlie is darling! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. Congratulations! I only wish the next 9 weeks would fly by! Take it easy and enjoy those newborn moments- they are certainly priceless.
ReplyDeleteHe is gorgeous. So glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him. Love you.
ReplyDelete