I'm not sure that it would be possible to put your sweet, sassy, cuddly and naughty past year into words, so I'll stick with the present. First and foremost, you are truly adored. This is particularly true for your mommy and daddy. Watching your personality unfurl and bloom has been wonderful and constantly surprising. You were the most mellow baby in the world. You never cried. You slept well, ate well, talked early, smiled like crazy, looked beautiful and loved to snuggle. That was incredibly misleading dear, little one. You still love a good cuddle, but you are bright and busy and sassy as all get down.
You love all things girly. You love dancing and princess dresses. The only thing that trumps your "let it go dress" is the prospect of nudity (which wins out more than I'm comfortable with). I fight against my tastes all the time to pick out clothes that are glittery and skirts just for twirling. You've borrowed the line from the Angelina Ballerina theme song and constantly profess yourself to be a "dancing star." Your fashion motto is consistently "more is more" as you layer dresses, skirts and jewelry. There are rumors around here that you and Daddy have dance parties every morning and a couple more times after that. You adore dancing with him and get annoyed with Charlie for refusing to dance with you a princely manner.
You have recently taken an interest in your baby dolls, constantly mothering them and toting them all over. The baby dolls are typically accompanied by a whole slew of puppies and various other pets. Sometimes I find you whipping up dinner for them in the kitchen and feeding them carefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment