Me: Ok, then Stella. What WILL you eat?
Stella: Um, printheth food. (princess with a lisp)
On another day:
Hayley: You are being kind of a stinker
Stella: I not a stinka, I a pintheth
Disclaimer: I'm anti-Disney princess. I'm anti-princess at all. I don't show her princess movies or pink things. This is all her. It is hilarious. And has the potential to become a little bit unbearable.
We're venturing down the potty training path. I bought Stella a pack of panties, which includes a few pairs with ballet slippers on them. Considering her recent passion for dancing and all things "Angelina Ballerina" (except the actual show, because it is boring) I knew she'd be pleased. She calls them her "slippalies" because that's how she says slippery. And it is amazing.
About 3/4 of Stella's waking hours now consist of her yelling, "Gook at me, Mom. Watch me! I Ansalina (aka Angelina aka a ballerina)" She kicks and twirls and locks her little fingers above her head. She shakes her booty and her shoulders and it is all spectacular. I love her. And surprisingly, all her practice is paying off. Her moves really are improving.
I LOVE her too. Too cute!
ReplyDelete