I feel like I have been missing everything lately in your life! I have been so busy with clients that I haven't had much time to do one of my favorite things--read your blog!!! Glad I was able to catch up today. And oh.my.goodness. Your kids are the cutest, funniest, yummiest little things I have seen in my entire life! ;) See what I did there--can I be a Roberts now too? Anyway, I have too many things to say so I'm going to call you this week. Love you Whit!
I feel like I have been missing everything lately in your life! I have been so busy with clients that I haven't had much time to do one of my favorite things--read your blog!!! Glad I was able to catch up today. And oh.my.goodness. Your kids are the cutest, funniest, yummiest little things I have seen in my entire life! ;) See what I did there--can I be a Roberts now too? Anyway, I have too many things to say so I'm going to call you this week. Love you Whit!
ReplyDelete