Sometimes my friends call me Dom.
I can't seem to fink of any....in game
leaving primary whenever he gets bored. eating cupcakes out of the fridge
guys, i don't know what to do for my mom for mother's day. paper pizza
charlie went potty. came back to sit by Nick and announced, "I had to go poo-poo." Nick said, "and how did that go?" Charlie replied, "Not so great....but sorta fun.|
sure mom. that would be terrific
absolutely. I'll do it right away
It's a perfectly good idea
units of measure (4 years, this morning, last year, 18 14 units) interchangeable
remember when you used to read this to me when I was a little baby?
charlie said to Hayley, " I always want to get a dog, but my dad says, it's too much sponsibility kiddo" For the record he stole that line from a book or a movie-I can't remember exactly. Cam has never said that!
I do it
sticky hands
mommy at home
hi guy
baby cow
hold it. Mommy, hold it
hi, dad
hi, mommy
I Am A Child of God
"keep it up. ebody, keep it up"
painted nails. I pitty
I pitty, uh mirror
baby seep. shhhh quie'
No comments:
Post a Comment