Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Opossums in the Trees

It's spring. It's snowing today, but we've also had a lot of lovely days, and that makes this family happy. We've been so stir crazy this winter. I've been dramatically showing the kids each and every blossoming tree, and and flower and green blade of grass. We've been singing "Popcorn Popping" every time we see a popcorn tree. Charlie calls them "opossums" and I think I might prefer that. Because it's funny.

There haven't been enough pictures around this blog lately, so for your viewing pleasure this is the way the kids looked when we went to Nana's house the other day:

Happy spring! Enjoy the opossums!

p.s. Have I ever mentioned Stella's lisp? Because it's amazing. My favorite is when she says "Sammy" prounnounced, "Ttttttthhhhhhhhhammy." Also, most of the time her "t's" come out as "k's" which is a problem when she is chanting "foot" over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love seeing pictures of these two babies :) Love Charlie fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete