Abby had to borrow my memory card today, which is liberating and makes me feel like I can record life again. I pull up my blog every day, but I have so many photos that need to be recorded and they would look much better edited and.....so I never blog.(Also I just finished all the seasons of Private Practice, so that frees up some time. Also, I do not recommend it because it was not appropriate. And it was ridiculously dramatic. But I loved it. So that's that)
My kids are cracking me up every single day, so I need to blog-photos or not.
Stella Grace is growing like a weed. I just had to go buy her new clothes because she keeps growing out of everything. She is very tall and incredibly cute. She's starting to talk like crazy and we love that, especially phrases like, "Night Daddy, Rove you too!" or when she hands you something and says, "there you go!" She adores rocks and climbing on everything. She loves to help me unload the dishwasher and is getting pretty feisty with her brother. (hair pulling and pinching. He always deserves it, but probably not one of our shining achievements). She LOVES her babies and gets so excited when she happens upon one. She loves pointing out their eyes and beeping their noses. She does the same thing for us, and for herself. She can't get enough of animal noises and watches out her window in the car for animals. I love hearing her little voice call out, "amals!" when we pass any animals.
It is so impossible to try to describe her in words. Every single thing she does is cute. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. It's adorable when she climbs up on the dishwasher and hands me each dish to put away. It is so cute when we ask if she wants to go to bed and she says, yes. It is funny and frustrating to watch her pull each book off the shelf and unload all the cabinets. She calls herself "Della Gick" which is awesome and repeats anything we tell her to say. The other day when I was counting for Charlie, she started supplying the next number. Little did we know this little one can count to ten and beyond. She's loving songs and dancing. She likes to do the actions and sometimes I find her singing "baby, baby" to herself.
Stella loves books. One of our favorite Stella moments to date happened the other night when she was having a hard time falling asleep. I turned on her lamp and set a few board books in her bed. I assumed she had fallen asleep and when Cam and I checked on her thirty minutes later, she was sitting in her bed looking very seriously through each book. She would grab one from the stack, page through it very solemnly, then put it in a new stack and reach for the next one.
Stella pulls out every single bow I put in her hair and looks like a ragamuffin more often than not. She loves watching "Fresh Beat Band" and "Barney" and being held. She is a good eater, but likes to do things on her own terms. Don't even try to give her a bite if she doesn't want it. She is starting to throw fits and go dead weight when things aren't going her way. She loves Buster and is surprisingly gentle with him. She lays in his bed and talks to him. She makes the worst noise known to man. It is a high-pitched screech that she does in the car to make her brother cry. And her mama yell. And she laughs when I try to be firm with her.
The kids are starting to play together more which is darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment