I was changing Charlie's clothes in the morning. He said, "but mom. I am a-naked!" I'm going to grab your new clothes bud. He responded warily, "You sure this is a good idea?"
Charlie spent a lot of time one day drawing elaborate muscles on his arms with a pen. I've never seen him so proud.
Everything used to revolve around fireman Sam. He asked as we were driving one day, "is that ponty pandy mountain?"
Charlie and dad play a game where Cam throws things and Charlie hits them. Charlie calls it "bums away!" Sort of like "bombs-away" but not.
Charlie was having a wonderful time dumping the water from his cup into a mason jar on our table. He requested more water. I said, "I think that's enough. This is going to make a big mess, bud." He walked away. About thirty seconds later he returned and said, "Mom, I think you should go to bed. Go sleep in your bed." I asked what he would do while I was sleeping and he patiently explained, "I'm going to get water in my cup, then dump it in the jar." When I didn't leave to go to sleep or refill his cup, he came and stood silently next to me and I watched his little hand move as slowly as could be towards my water cup-watching me out of the corner of his eye the whole time. I love watching him hatch these little plans. So funny.
Charlie spent a lot of time one day drawing elaborate muscles on his arms with a pen. I've never seen him so proud.
Everything used to revolve around fireman Sam. He asked as we were driving one day, "is that ponty pandy mountain?"
Charlie and dad play a game where Cam throws things and Charlie hits them. Charlie calls it "bums away!" Sort of like "bombs-away" but not.
Charlie was having a wonderful time dumping the water from his cup into a mason jar on our table. He requested more water. I said, "I think that's enough. This is going to make a big mess, bud." He walked away. About thirty seconds later he returned and said, "Mom, I think you should go to bed. Go sleep in your bed." I asked what he would do while I was sleeping and he patiently explained, "I'm going to get water in my cup, then dump it in the jar." When I didn't leave to go to sleep or refill his cup, he came and stood silently next to me and I watched his little hand move as slowly as could be towards my water cup-watching me out of the corner of his eye the whole time. I love watching him hatch these little plans. So funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment