Thursday, August 2, 2012

BOB

One of my favorite investments in all my life...
Bob
The babes go to sleep in the loving arms of Bob almost every night
and I wouldn't have it any other way.
and sometimes they hold hands and Charlie tucks his sister in and makes her laugh. Add that to the fact that I get to chat with their handsome daddy, almost uninterrupted, It's pretty much amazing.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love reading the stories about Charlie, he sounds hilarious and reminds me of my daughter, I think they would make great friends. I am in need of a double stroller! Where did you get yours? Can a newborn fit in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mal-I'm so glad to see your blog update! I was getting worried there for awhile, but didn't want to intrude. It's too bad I didn't know you were here in Utah for so long, Charlie would have loved Claire. She is so stinking cute! We just got our stroller at REI. I love love love it, but it is a little big. You can buy adapters for infant car seats, so it definitely works for newborns. We bought it for outside walks. I don't really attempt to take it anywhere else, if you want one that maneuvers well at the mall etc, I have a lot of friends who love the city minis. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see your new little one! Congratulations on the house!

      Delete