Friday, August 17, 2012

A few things that have happened at my parent's house the last few days:

Charlie opened the fridge, pulled out a bottle of coconut milk, then was inspired. He started stomping around the kitchen chanting, "Must. Gather. Coconuts. Must. Gather. Coconuts."

An automated call came from the high school and Charlie answered the phone. He listened and responded to the message, "ok, ok, ok. Yes, I will. Stop. Ok? Stop!" When he hung up, Hayley asked him what they said. He told her, "we need to vacuum... And school starts."

Charlie found an old shoe string at my parents. He said it was his vine. He made Hayley hold the vine, while he climbed up on a rock and tried to swing down.

He ran out to meet Hayley in the backyard. She said, "Charlie did you ask your mom if you could come out here?" He said, "Yes. She said yes. She never say 'no' in her whole life." Not true. I had, in fact, said no.

A woman from the ward called and asked Charlie if she could talk to Hayley. He responded, "not today."

1 comment:

  1. I tried leaving a really long comment the other day, but I guess the bookstore's internet was not having it and I lost it!!! The deleted comment was really witty, extremely funny, and completely sincere. Sorry you won't get to read it and I'm not in the same frame of mind to replicate it :( But I will sum it up and say how funny I think Charlie is. He is a riot! I wish he and Riley (Sean's little girl) could get together. She is by far the weirdest little kid I have ever met. Weird in the most hilarious way. Just think of the conversation those two would have. Anyway, thinking about you a lot lately and counting down the days until my baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete