I just commented on your last post and I forgot to mention how much I loved the picture of Stella on the train, but I'll just dedicate this post to Stella Baby. She is getting cuter and cuter by the day. And I LOVE that baby picture of her. I hope I can find someone who can take cute pictures of my babies. I'm sure I said this before, but you two make some seriously cute offspring. Are there going to more? I was just thinking that we should at least have some babies the same age :) I was also thinking (a lot of thinking these days apparently), that if Cam is into starting up businesses, Austin is a good place for that. It's only second to the Silicon Valley. Just saying. You could live out your Friday Night Light dreams with me :)
My greatest desire is to live in Austin with you and talk about Friday Night Lights. And shop and eat healthy and have babies together :) Alas...Jason Street moved on to Hart of Dixie and I've been trying to fill the void of Friday Night Lights with Gossip Girl. It's distracting, but not nearly as soul satisfying. Let's have one final "Texas Forever" in honor of your big move. p.s. Did you notice that the thug from Veronica Mars got chubby then played a thug on Friday Night Lights? I thought of you.
I cannot believe how big my little niece has gotten!! And who thought she could get so much cuter?! Haha! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI just commented on your last post and I forgot to mention how much I loved the picture of Stella on the train, but I'll just dedicate this post to Stella Baby. She is getting cuter and cuter by the day. And I LOVE that baby picture of her. I hope I can find someone who can take cute pictures of my babies. I'm sure I said this before, but you two make some seriously cute offspring. Are there going to more? I was just thinking that we should at least have some babies the same age :) I was also thinking (a lot of thinking these days apparently), that if Cam is into starting up businesses, Austin is a good place for that. It's only second to the Silicon Valley. Just saying. You could live out your Friday Night Light dreams with me :)
ReplyDeleteMy greatest desire is to live in Austin with you and talk about Friday Night Lights. And shop and eat healthy and have babies together :) Alas...Jason Street moved on to Hart of Dixie and I've been trying to fill the void of Friday Night Lights with Gossip Girl. It's distracting, but not nearly as soul satisfying. Let's have one final "Texas Forever" in honor of your big move.
Deletep.s. Did you notice that the thug from Veronica Mars got chubby then played a thug on Friday Night Lights? I thought of you.