For Charlie's third birthday we fulfilled his heart's desire and rode a train. He was in heaven, yelling, "choo-choo! All aborn!" all the way there. He even busted out a Bieber dance for the conductor and the bandit. He got a special birthday train from the gift store, courtesy of being the oldest grandchild and only nephew. Thanks to the rain, we had to forgo a picnic and instead finished off the evening with sub-par Mexican food and the kids falling asleep before presents. Charlie was, however, surrounded by people who totally and completely adore him. He was also wearing his new Diego shirt from Grammy and Pappy. All in all, a very good day. Happy birthday Charlie Baby.





Amen about the picture placement on here. It's ridiculous!! That birthday sounded fun. Who wouldn't want to go on a train ride?! Wish I could have seen Charlie's dance moves. Where's some videos mama? And I don't know if I just haven't seen a picture of you in awhile, but your hair is getting so long! Lookin' good girlfriend :)
ReplyDelete