Sunday, April 8, 2012

Funny things charlie says lately

Doc-sur-doctor
Trac-sur-tractor
Where you are you? -what he yells when looking for someone.
Mom your are the best
When he's happy- that be so helpful. (In high voice usually with a hug)
Your are best friend
I am a guy.
I am a super guy
let's be super hero
I'm commin a rescue you stella
My brudder sella is riwee cute
It's be so fun!
I need a hold you
I need play a game on daddy's con-peter (the I pad)
It is riwee freshel (special)
Opens the door to go outside all the time. We always have the chain on the doors, so he opens them as far as they go, then tries to lure the cat in & throws household items out.
After taking the sacrament announces, that is riwee nummy!
Mom, you are kiwin (killin') me down
Calm down mom. You are crackin' me up
get outta here. this is my workshop
cut it out
You are kiwin me out
 Hello, welcome to my workshot (workshop)
the other day when were leaving the mall, charlie said, "mom, my up eyes hurt." Your what? "my up eyes!" He repeated pointing to his forehead. Poor bud was worn out and had a headache!
When we tell him to stop doing something or we get after him, he immediately starts to cry and then says, don't tell me about it. Or my dad tell me about it. Abby telled me about it.
I need you-What he says when he's tired or scared
He's always trying to get oriented, where are we? Even when he knows he asks.
Want a sunggle me? I want a sunggle you
I am really sick-when he doesn't want to obey

No comments:

Post a Comment