| When Charlie "holds" the cat, he has to walk on his back feet. It is hysterical |
| Cleaning the bathroom in the dipe |
| Collecting the condiments to play store |
| Dumped an entire box of cheerios into the mop bucket, then emptied onto the floor. Here he is "cleaning" them up, by eating them like a dog. |
| I don't remember why, but he qualified for a time-out. I just put him on top of the dresser so I could keep an eye on him while I cleaned up...that went well. |
| Peas in the bathroom sink |
| Entire roll of toilet paper unraveled |
After two hours, I discontinued the "day in the life" and sent Charlie downstairs to watch Curious George so that I could clean up.
Laughing out loud for the entire post! What a busy, busy mom you must be. I hope Stella is a slower mover :)
ReplyDeleteCharlie is more than lucky to have a mom who will let him discover so much of life even though it costs her big time cleaning up in the end. You never cease to amaze me with your great love and patience.
ReplyDelete