Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Viva Las Vegas



Cam attended a medical conference in Las Vegas the last week of February. Naturally, we went along for the ride. It was just what the doctor ordered. It was one of the most peaceful and relaxing trips we've taken. We had no where to be and I just got to be with my babies.
We did a lot of this:

Not nearly enough of this:
(photo courtesy of Charlie at the crack of dawn. I have deleted at
 least 163 photos that he has taken when we were unaware)
 And a lot of this:
Thrilled by the dolphins at the Mirage-and mysteriously missing one shoe



You may notice a familiar little person hiding behind me













































1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love the new layout, and I love that there is finally a picture of you! I miss your face :) I love your skirt (or dress?), by the way. You always did dress super cute. And that Stella sure is cute! I love me some chunky baby thighs! Ah, what a cute family you have. I miss you Whit! I hope you are planning our fun Spain trip :)

    ReplyDelete