Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Funny boy

Charlie and Stella were laying next to each other on the bed the other morning. Stella reached out to grab Charlie's face. He said, "Stop clawing me. You, have kittty claws"
The funniest part is that when he doesn't know a word, he doesn't stop to figure it out. He just subs in some gibberish. So it was actually,"stop (insert gibberish here) me"
He came running into the room where I was feeding Stella. He pointed back to my room and said, "Mom, there's a dinosaur in there. His name is bigosaurus! He's a good guy."
"What you doin' Mister Mommy?"
I'm feewin a little sad.
I need to take a little break/rest. Then he lays down on the barstool or wherever he is at the time. Bum up in the air, of course.
Also, he has finally mastered the mouse and netflix. He controls the mouse and chooses his own shows-changing them if he's unimpressed. A current favorite is, Godzilla, the cartoon. Such a crazy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment