We have been loving the warm weather. Last week, we just soaked up the sunshine at my parents house-Nana's park-as Charlie calls it. All these photos are from my phone. I always want to edit them, but let's get real. I'm never going to do that, so they are posted in all their glory. Of course,with such beautiful little babes, who needs to edit?
Abby is convinced I have the worst luck in being the oldest. A few weeks ago she said to me, "Honestly, I can't think of one perk of being the oldest child. I mean...I'm going to Hawaii for spring break. We all drive nicer cars than you did, have a nicer house and parents who made mistakes on you!"
She has a point
When I was looking through my pictures, I realized why it is amazing to be the oldest. There are so many people who completely adore my sweet babies. They are the center of life in the Roberts/King families. Everybody is so sweet with them. Nick and Jessica always come visit and shower the kids with attention. Sam and his friends stop doing teenager (yeah, he's a teenager today!) things ie. playing video games, guitar and texting their girlfriends (haha! I can only post that because Sam does not read my blog) to play hide and seek with Charlie. He follows them around always. They are so patient and cute with him
And the aunties. Geez. They spoil and play with and facetime and chat on the phone and feed and change these little ones. They babysit and and bathe and go shopping with us. They even put up with all the hassles that come with going places with babies!
Also, they all go crazy over the pictures I send and listen to the long voicemail messages Charlie leaves (Jessamyn) and don't mind one bit.
I did get a sympathy invite to Clear Creek (thanks mom)
and I would take a trip to Hawaii-but having all these pairs of hands to help me and hang on every word and smile from Charlie and Stella is well worth it.
![]() |
| We don't always make him wear a helmet-this is post "green bike" ride |
On the way home from the Roberts Casa today, Stella was fussing. Charlie said, "stop crying. I am crying too (fake cry). Mom, we need milk (fake cry). We miss our Nana (fake cry).
![]() |
| Shout out Hayley |
Abby would not appreciate this, but I think it's the funniest picture. EVER






thank you for the shout out. But for future reference i would prefer at least a sentence of praise and adoration. thanks. cute post. cute kids.
ReplyDelete