Saturday, March 24, 2012

Introducing...




CHARLIE THE GUY
This is the name Charlie has given himself. With no assistance except the show Super Why (and the theme song that says the phrase "he's the guy") and a little superhero fixation (Thank you netflix for the Spiderman cartoons circa 1976). Charlie the guy "resues people" and "helps them stay safe". He comes leaping into rooms with his fists clenched and in a fighting stance. It is the best thing ever.

Green bike, Stella's hat


With "his" ga tar
Busy, busy buddy. Emptying out the fridge.
This is why I don't shop with him-hiding at Downeast
Favorite hiding spot. We take pictures and send them to Nana




Another hiding spot. We're very into hiding lately. "uh hide uh mom"


Found another use for the laptop stand
Don't slow down. He will use you as a bench/jungle gym. Every time. He's been climbing up me and calling it a "hair wadder" Thanks to Tangled.

my FAVORITE! Every time he is looking for or sees something, he does this with his hands. He yells, "I can see it!" No idea where he got it, but I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment