Thursday, December 29, 2011

can't get enough of this pretty girl


She rolled over this morning! She was crying in her bed and when I went in she was on her tummy with her arm stuck between the bars. Yay Stella!

3 comments:

  1. I just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog. You gave me several much needed laughs. Stella is truly adorable and I love hearing about all the love/abuse Charlie gives her. It really makes me fear/anticipate Gracie with our little guy coming in the next month :) I loved hearing about your birthing/hospital adventures. You should have seen my swollen face when I had Anna. I still can't get over those pictures. Miss you and your funnies, Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It blows my mind how different babies look with each new picture! She is still a doll! You two make some cute kids. Keep them comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are growing up and getting cuter every day!!! I must see them again, soon soon please?

    ReplyDelete