Finally!!! I have been checking every so often and just when I thought you would never post again I find 3 new posts :) A few things: First, you are way too hard on yourself, you looked so good! You were 9 months pregnant and just had a c-section! Geesh! Second, Charlie is cute with or without hair. Third, I think Stella is precious. And I love the name. And last, I miss you! I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. I was at work and I have been beyond busy trying to finished one of my classes that I could no longer put off. Agh. 27 and still doing school? I need to hurry up and finish already! I'll give you a call soon :)
Hey this is Mandy. I have a question for you (if you don't mind me asking) just because I see that you had a scheduled c section for your second baby. That's the dilemma I am in right now. I have a c section scheduled for next week. I had an emergency c section with my first one and was hoping not to have to go through that again (the recovery was awful and I can only imagine how hard it will be trying to take care of my little girl on top of that). What was the reason you had a c section with Stella? And how was the recovery? Do you think it was worth it or would you try VBAC if you could? I am having a hard time with it. If this is too personal or you don't want to answer no biggie. I just thought I'd get some advice from someone who went through it. Anyways, you can email me back at mandynoel@gmail.com if you have time. Thanks!
Adorable! I love sleeping babies!
ReplyDeleteFinally!!! I have been checking every so often and just when I thought you would never post again I find 3 new posts :) A few things: First, you are way too hard on yourself, you looked so good! You were 9 months pregnant and just had a c-section! Geesh! Second, Charlie is cute with or without hair. Third, I think Stella is precious. And I love the name. And last, I miss you! I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. I was at work and I have been beyond busy trying to finished one of my classes that I could no longer put off. Agh. 27 and still doing school? I need to hurry up and finish already! I'll give you a call soon :)
ReplyDeleteHey this is Mandy. I have a question for you (if you don't mind me asking) just because I see that you had a scheduled c section for your second baby. That's the dilemma I am in right now. I have a c section scheduled for next week. I had an emergency c section with my first one and was hoping not to have to go through that again (the recovery was awful and I can only imagine how hard it will be trying to take care of my little girl on top of that). What was the reason you had a c section with Stella? And how was the recovery? Do you think it was worth it or would you try VBAC if you could? I am having a hard time with it. If this is too personal or you don't want to answer no biggie. I just thought I'd get some advice from someone who went through it. Anyways, you can email me back at mandynoel@gmail.com if you have time. Thanks!
ReplyDelete