Lest you be deceived by the pictures and think that we are having a little naked mole rat, I will clarify:
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
Obviously, we are completely thrilled
and obviously, we will go easy on the little one. Let's be honest, nobody is at their cutest at age 11 weeks
And yet, I still think it's kind of cute
Due August 28, 2011
Thanks to the beautiful thing called a scheduled c-section, this little one will not be allowed to keep cooking a week past the due date (like the big brother) and will most likely make the big debut August 22
It's going to be one long, hot summer!

oh so dang cute!! ;) This summer is going to be a long and hot one for you and me both sister! We should get some ice cream and hang out or something! So excited for us both!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO SO happy for you guys!!! YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that is awesome!! And yes, you are in for a very long summer, Donovan was born in August and I was swelled up like a balloon for the last 2-3 months. It's worth it, right!?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Whit!! That is so exciting!!! Number 2, I need one soon I'm thinking..
ReplyDeleteCongrats Whit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see another one of your cute creations! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Whitney!! Two is so fun!
ReplyDelete