Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Short List of Things Charlie has Been Found Eating Recently...

...Which Does Not Include All the Things He Licks or Sucks on, including feet...It Also Does Not Include Everything He Has Swallowed Quickly When He Has Seen Me Coming...I Have No Way of Verifying Those Items...Ok I Do, But I'm Not THAT Interested

  • Dog Food- a big thanks to Buster for having such delish vegetarian food
  • Dust Bunnies
  • The remains of a dog treat
  • Bird Poop
  • Chalk
  • Leaves
  • Fake Moss from the fake plant in the living room-what made me think that was gonna last?
  • The cord to every electrical device in our house, particular favorite is the computer cord.   Note: Appears to taste better when the other end is plugged in
  • Paper
  • Paper
  • Paper
  • Toilet paper
  • Paper towels
  • Hours (sometimes days) old food found on the floor. This is due to the new greatest game of throwing all food on the floor. I try to clean it up. Really I do.
  • String
  • Dime
  • Nickel
  • Hair Elastic
  • Foil Gum Wrapper (this one has been verified)
On a more pleasant note, Charlie took his first solo step today. He repeated it twice, but of course wouldn't do it for his dad. Always makes me look like a liar. Loves to play "how big is Charlie". Seriously, he lights up when he puts his arms up in the air. Also plays patty cake. And I love it. He mastered the "throwing it in the oven" gesture in the aforementioned game.

Much blogging to come. Along with pictures. And videos. And an upcoming birthday!

1 comment:

  1. That is a long list of items! You are such a cute mommy :)

    ReplyDelete