Sunday, April 18, 2010

They call it the Happiest Place on Earth...I call it The Most Exhausting!

We got back this week from Disney World with my family. It was lot's of fun and completely exhausting. We were all  a little under the weather when we went, and after six days of never slowing down, we are still recovering! We loved spending time with my family and of course our cutie baby. He was an angel and never even cried the entire trip! How lucky are we? We think he's perfect.
Charlie's first plane ride. He was a mad man and jumping and crawling everywhere, and licking everything in between. Which completely wore him out (as pictured) Thank goodness we had an extra seat between us. 
First day at Magic Kingdom. Aunt Abby did his hair

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. First roller coaster ever for Cam! Notice the excited faces behind us!When we came off the ride, my dad was feeding Charlie his bottle. He wouldn't lay down in his stroller, even though he was completely asleep, so Grandpa was holding his head up and feeding him. It was so funny.Dad tried his best to keep Charlie boy cool
I was the lucky volunteer at the Hollywood Studios. Everyone was dazzled at my amazing acting skills
 
Worn out Daddy! And yes this is on the way to the park
 
Epcot, where my dad was busy doing missionary work and making new Chinese friends!

3 comments:

  1. Whit! That looks like SO much FUN!!! What a great trip. I'm so glad you guys had a blast. Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip! I love all the pics. And it was so fun to see you the other day- thanks so much for coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN! I love how many pictures you posted! Oh my goodness Charlie is adorable - that's amazing with a whole week without crying - you do have a perfect baby! I can't even imagine taking Matthew on a 5 hour plane ride - he can barely handle 1 hour! I love that he's saying hi to everyone and waving and that he did that all on his own - he's genius! :) What a wonderful trip - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete