I just can't keep up with little Charlie baby. He has been saying "hi" for quite a while. I didn't believe it at first, but then suddenly he started pairing it with a wave and I knew it was legit. I can't believe how much little ones pick up. We never coached him on that, I didn't realize he ever saw anyone waving! He waved at everyone at Disneyworld. It was like he was in a parade, waving out one side of the stroller, then the other.
"Hi" was soon followed by "dada" and that is where we are. I am now beginning the coaching (mama). If Cam leaves the room, Charlie will yell, "dadadadada" until Dad comes back or until he is distracted by his new love, the Classical Baby movie. He is going to be so cultured.
that's the best!!! so cute... it just keeps getting better and better and better!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Charlie is getting! He is so cute :) The perfect combination of the two of you :) I miss ya like crazy!!!!! We should have gotten together more before I moved :(
ReplyDeleteOne more thing! Can you send me another invite so that I could add you to my bloglist? Please? Thanks whit!
ReplyDelete